Lyndon Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
Wednesday August 25, 2021, 6pm
119 Park Ave. Municipal Offices – Lower Level Conference Room
The meeting will be held BOTH in person and remotely via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 460 931 0977
Dial by your location +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) Meeting ID: 460 931 0977 Passcode: 700289
- Agenda Changes
- Review and Consider approving the minutes from 08/11/21
- Comments from the Public
- Update from Better Connections PC representatives- The steering committee has chosen Dubois and King as the consultant team.
- Update on Park and Ride- The DRB heard from Chris Martel at Calkins Rock with concerns about the location of the proposed park and ride citing many safety concerns. Please review DRB minutes from 08/19/21 for more details.
- Update on Tap & Die demolition- The permit application is scheduled for a DRB hearing on 09/16/21.
- Update on Hazard Mitigation Committee Mtg held 08/18/21 and BRIC grant
- Current Business
- Discuss and review zoning map changes
- Consider draft adjustments to Permit Fees
- New Business
- News and Announcements
- Suggested Agenda items for the next meeting